10.23.2007

Yeahh Ooohh Yeah yeah

Last night a couple of the crew decided to go out for some drinks after dinner. So, we walked through the crew mess, out the port side of the boat and down the gangplank to the bar conveniently located 5 feet away. After a couple 'Caribs' and several fresh mango daiquiris we decided to continue down the pier on somewhat of a pub crawl. As soon as we had set out a gentle mist started up. I smiled and declared how this gentle, warm rain was a lovely change to the torrential downpour of Vancouver. And then of course it started coming down in buckets. I was drenched in every Backstreet Boy sense of the word in two minutes flat. It would have made for a superb music video. So I did the obvious thing and booked it for our original pub to reclaim my previous stool.


Amy, Lance and I post rain


A not entirely flattering shot of Amy that showcases the proximity of boat to bar

A redeeming cute shot of my roommate Amy

No comments: